Olde Town Hendrickson Park Rules
Hours: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
1. Do not mark on, deface, disfigure, remove or tamper with any park property.
2. Do not remove or damage plants or trees in any way.
3. No soliciting without approval of the Park Board.
4. No fires allowed, but grills may be used when the city is not under a burn ban.
5. No dumping or littering.
6. No camping unless approved by the Park Board.
7. No alcohol.
8. No fireworks unless approved by the Park Board.
9. No use of abusive language or conduct as to interfere with others.
10. Pets must be restrained (on a leash) at all times.
11. No motor vehicles, bicycles, skateboards or rollerblades in the park.
Ordinance No. 439 Section 2.88B