City of Lone Jack City Clerk
Responsibilities of the City Clerk include:
- Administering oaths of office to newly elected officials.
- Issuing and maintaining business license, liquor licenses.
- Keeping and maintaining all election records.
- Maintaining all legal notices and documents required by law or ordinance.
- Maintaining personnel records and benefits information.
- Preparing, filing, indexing, and safekeeping all proceedings of City Council meetings.
- Providing a variety of information to the public and City staff.
- Recording all ordinances, resolutions, and proclamations.
City Clerk Links
Shannon Carmack, City Clerk
Monday – Friday; 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
207 N. Bynum Rd, Lone Jack, MO 64070
Ph: (816) 697-2503 x 3
Fx: (816) 697-1808